- The World may well be on a trajectory which alters it's environment such that it is prematurely unsustainable for human-kind to exist. (In four billion years the sun will have enveloped the Earth, we need to be off this planet by then)
- As a species we are meant to adapt such that our species endures.
- We are one of the few species that uses tools.
- Business is a tool and for all of recorded history has dominated change within our world.
- To avoid our species' premature extinction business must adapt and put the world on a different trajectory.
- The direction of that trajectory is all important, It is not enough to "Change the World". That is passé
- Literally it must "Save the World"
- Kahatika is that Adaptation
- Kahatika either solves or impacts positively on the above problems
- Kahatika is the Maori word for "Good Power"
- Kahatika is a "not for profit" servicing profit making organisations.
- Kahatika is a system that works with Love and Money at a philosophical level.
- In stark contrast with above bullet point, Kahatika is a pragmatic computer software system which delivers its value via a web or mobile interface through secure networks
- Kahatika is not about the Money
- Kahatika is all about the Money
- Kahatika distributes Money
- Kahatika's inputs are voluntary but users are paid for their input
- Kahatika requires a hundred users or more for any given organisation
- Kahatika is primarily funded voluntarily
- Kahatika is initially an addition to existing systems, not a replacement
- Kahatika integrates with Payroll and Creditors systems
- Kahatika is designed to teach all individuals within the organisation how to love and feel loved
- Kahatika uses the "symptoms of love" to work its magic
- Kahatika requires a leap of faith in human-kind
- Kahatika has nothing to do with religion
- Kahatika has nothing to do with God unless you spell God as "Good"
- Kahatika in neither left nor right either politically or economically
- Kahatika is designed to self replicate within the supply chain.
There are enough clues within this hack for you to "Save the World".
All members of the organisation will routinely think about the higher purpose of the organisation. As part of that routine a decision will be made.
Every member of the organisation will think about love and being loved. Through consistent use of the system fear will be reduced with a corresponding increase in Trust. Both trust in themselves and a trust in others.
Routinely all users of the system will be reminded of their responsibility to be compassionate. There are safeguards with respect to this.
As a function of Kahatika’s use thought of entities outside the organisation will be promoted and decisions, with respect to externalities, made.
All users of the system will feel a sense of control. For many this will be the first time in their working history.
An opportunity to be creative occurs regularly and routinely for everyone. The system’s interface will encourage new levels of imagination and contribution.
Expressions of passion are encouraged by the system and an opportunity to join with other’s passion is part of the system.
Algorithmic analysis of soft data highlights diverse opinion. The sooner this is started the sooner time based analysis can be achieved.
The system represents a somewhat slow moving game. It has results and outputs. The interface keeps the user engaged, informed and amused.
Input has the greatest probability of being truthful. The longer the system is used the more truthful the input becomes and the more reliable the output to set direction becomes.
How regularly the system is used is up to the organisation. There is little increased cost of more frequent operation.
Outputs will be regarded as fair even though they are as unfair as all markets. All users of the system will have an opportunity to price the market of ideas, talent and resources.
There will be no personal motivation to politicize a decision.
Likewise the system includes no personal motivation to reinforce demarcation lines
Implementation of the system will include a traditional one on many training program. This will concentrate lightly on how, but extensively on why. Use of the system includes e-learning which reinforces what the user has been taught.
Being a Transitional Technology, Kahatika will get users used to an increasingly transparent world. The system does this safely and securely.
Practice, practice, practice. The system steps the user through an action that emulates the symptoms of Love. The user is encourages to think about the implications of that via the interface.
The Kahatika system has no hierarchies and yet will self-manage to avoid descending into chaos. This will cause the user to question the practical use of existing hierarchies outside the system.
The opportunity to show modern leadership skills is inherent in the system. The nature of users input will show the prevalence of such skills within the organisation.
The very nature of Kahatika ensures democracy of information. It provides a safe incremental path to spread of control within the organisation.
Individual’s control over their lives are enhanced by the Kahatika system.
Receiving a contrary opinion will not be a problem with Kahatika. There will be no reason not to.
Governance is enhanced with Kahatika. Board level dashboards are integral to the system.
Over time the culture will improve and be measured. Remedial action can be taken if culture is shown to be deteriorating.
The members of the organisation are exposed to a new incentive system; One that is based on Love not greed; One that will cause all to contemplate their relationship with money and its role in an ever changing world.
- Enhance the working prototype such that it uses our chosen scaling technologies.
- This will be used to demonstrate to selected potential early-adopters to get buy in on the concept from one of them.
- Input from that first client will then shape the development for that industry.
- Middleware for integration with that client's Payroll and Creditor systems will then be written.
- External training modules will be designed with input from the first client.
- The first version of the system will be implemented and trialled.
- Ideally the second early-adopter would then be part of the first's supply chain.