For healthcare professionals, the greatest concern is having an impeccable administrative process that allows for a seamless treatment of the patients. However, manually managing appointments and documentation is bound to be riddled with errors at some point in time. Implementing the right orthopedic EMR software for practice can help ease this burden.
Here’s a list of the top orthopedic EMR software that you can choose from for your orthopedic practice and the features they come with:
- Supported operating systems include Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Mac OS, web browser
- Designed for independent practices, physical health, mental health, medical healthcare organizations
- Includes electronic health records, patient engagement tools, practice management, telemedicine, medical billing, reputation management, business intelligence, patient charts, financial analytics
- Sends reminders to notify patients about their appointments
- Automates insurance eligibility verification process
- Offers remote access and high security
- Supported operating systems include Windows 7, 10, Vista, XP, Mac OS
- Offers features like revenue cycle management, care coordination, medical billing, electronic health records, population health management, and patient engagement among others
- Network of 160,000 providers
- Lets practitioners view incoming lab reports, patient information, proactive trend analysis, custom benchmarking, daily schedules and responsibilities, and manage orders
- Allows users to pay bills, review history, schedule appointments, and sign forms.
- Sends reminders regarding appointments and waiting test reports in the patient portal
- Supported operating systems include Windows 8, Mac OS, web browser
- Ensures management of clinical charting, patient intake and care, billing, revenue cycle management
- Includes features like customization of medical forms, scheduling tools, e-prescription, patient portal, and real-time eligibility check of the patient
- Offers the ability to monitor a patient’s health over time by creating a baseline health data
- Has the feature to allow practitioners to annotate over x-rays, diagrams, and reports to the patient records that helps add more details about the patient for the future
- Supported operating systems include Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, and web browser
- Designed for practices like ENT, orthopedics, ophthalmology, mental health, optometry, podiatry among others
- Cloud-based servers allows speeding up of documentation processes
- Offers features like web registration, online bill payment, telehealth, specialty-specific electronic health records, appointment reminders, patient portal, inventory management, online scheduling of appointments, imaging, analytics, lab integration, eFax, revenue cycle management, and much more
- Has a live support service with a 38-seconds response time through a call center based in the US.
- Supported operating systems include Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, and web browser
- Ideal for small billing companies and practices
- Offers features like patient scheduling, insurance confirmation, collections, storing of patient documents, managing accounts that are delinquent, customizing or reports and more
- Designed for wide-ranging specialties such as podiatry, family medicine, cardiology, mental health, pediatrics, among others
While these are just a few among the many top orthopedic EMR software available for healthcare practices, each of the software come with their own set of unique selling points that make them ideal for certain practices more than others. Understanding the needs of your orthopedic practice and the features that these software provide can help you determine which is most suited for your practice.