Workload (and thus needed workforce) will drop due to technology and automation, so what society are we tending to ? Will there be room for prosperity? For Capitalism ? For trade ? Sure, but the things we learned from the crisis’s should lead us to an economic model of preventing this for ever happening again an from coping with the different workload and the reality of natural assets.
Technology and automation will cut into needed workforce, so massive unemployment is a potential threat for social balance
Bank, housing and other economy related crisis in recent past show that “modern” management and framework for capitalism is not stable enough for longterm global stability & peace
Reality about natural resources has the potential drive us into war or tensions where this shouldn’t be a fight about who has it and who wants it, but a partnership where globally this will be decided in a way that there is equality for everybody. (* note: there ARE already wars and tensions, but they will get worse)
The dynamics of getting the 99% to pay for the wealth of the 1% is overdue, not even because it is not honest, but it is the path to another “French Revolution “ where the 99% will cool there temper by guillotine …,it is obvious that rich people get richer or stay rich, no problem there, but there is a “natural limit” , until the “Tipping Point” .
UN made a study that the “freedom of fear and the freedom of want” are the biggest threats for the world and more specific for people turning to terror or anarchy, … that’s the proof of the above point.
- New functions for banks
- Standardized and fixed payscales
- Stockexchange : share valueing once every year (or budget period) based on business plan (forecast and result)
- housing : NO RENTING ! (you may own more than one) everyone should own his house
- inflation is a hoax , get rid of it through another way of taxation and pricing
- upfront payement for housing ( your own ), and basic needs such as power and water and communication
- fixed transparent and detailed government frame and financing ( centralized)
- mixed communities
- devaluating money owning in favor of chosen workload
- reviewing individual workload , everyone not dying will work , even disabled,
- Workload will be adapted in function of needed work but will not influence the paycheck...
"Saving" capitalism without re-inventing management ( see Moonshots, ;-) ) and without rethinking industry, society and global thinking is unfeasable !
The basic thought is that we should have a universal, global, mission statement for these departments that will guide us in new ways of decision making ,scientific exploration and international cooperation (resources ! ) .