Life Designer - Tapping my client's ressources to help them redesign their lives be it private, family or professional. at piloteco.com - Designing Lives
Me in Three
I am not a coach or a consultant. A bit of both. I like the French word "accompagnateur"... In the end, I work with my clients as a « life designer ».
I work with people who want to change a component of their life (or the whole thing). People who feel the need for a boost to get going.
We work on their life balance (personal, family and professional). Then we review and complete their time, priorities and conflict management tools. Finally, we build an action plan that will guide them towards reaching their dreams (some might say "their goals").
I now cumulate more than 20 years of experience in management
I am known for:
• My well designed interventions as a consultant and life coach
• My unique approach on human centred management
• My focus on achieving objectives
• My global and strategic understanding of business
• My creativity in problem management
• My concern to develop human resources approches that mobilise the individuals and teams
I am bilingual (English and French).
In age, I am a Baby Boomer. In my heart, I have always been a Generation Y.
Stories, Hacks, & Barriers
Groundbreaking ideas and practices from Ghislain Demers