The year 2020 started on a bad note and nothing has been going right since then. Layoffs, furloughs, economic downturn are some of the gifts of 2020, which the businesses globally had to accept with a heavy heart and resignation.
After all, there was a heavy financial loss with businesses coming to a standstill and the entire world observing lockdown. While the employers were encouraging voluntary buyouts for employees, business strategist was busy thinking and rethinking about new business strategies to keep the businesses afloat during the crisis.
Upskill; Reskill; Retrain; and Upgrade: The New Mantra to Stay Afloat!
Amid all this global chaos, was the thought of upskilling, reskilling, retraining to stay in the jobs market. A market that was already plummeting under the after effects of global pandemic but hope of resurgence was not lost.
While the businesses were shutting down their operations with cost-cutting at the forefront of most of the business heads, business strategists across the globe were busy studying the pattern and to devise business strategies that would help them sail through the crisis.
As businesses across the globe shut down their operations to cut the cost and to stay afloat in the market, business strategists, also realized the importance of business certification to stay relevant not only for their current roles but also for their future roles.
Interestingly, a business strategist – a professional who strategizes every aspect of the business – was also under the threat of losing her role if she didn’t upgrade her skills.
Why Business Certification?
It was obvious all the previous business strategies failed in the wake of the new global crisis that had brought the world to heel. And for a business professional to implement new strategies there was a need to seek business certifications that would help her stay abreast of all the latest practices in the world of strategy.
Business Certification: The Ladder to Success!
Not for nothing certifications from reputed credentialing bodies are valued by employers across the globe. Business certifications from reputed certification bodies would ensure that you are abreast of all the latest practices in the field of business strategy.
But here’s how certifications in business strategy would help you in your career.
- Business certifications would give a competitive advantage to your business
- It would help a business strategist to address the most pressing strategic question and help her design a business strategy for her organization
- Business certification would also help in identifying competitive advantages in business
- A certified business strategist would be able to amplify competitive advantages and then drive those advantages toward profits.
- With business certification on your portfolio, you would be able to sail through the current global crisis and would also be able to secure a highly paid job post-pandemic
- A business certification would enable a business strategist to transcend from the traditional forms of customer interaction and adopt new business models
- A business certification would also help you to develop and evolve your leadership capabilities while teaching you how to develop sustainable, successful business strategies.
These are some of the advantages a business certification would lend to your career. Now the question arises – what are the best business certifications available in the market? So here are some of the best business certifications –
- Professional Certificate in Strategic Management
- Associate Business Strategy Professional and Senior Business Strategy Professional from The Strategy Institute
- Strategic Management Professional