Har ki Doon one of the best places in India offers the trekkers some awesome moments to enjoy in its lap by trekking. Garwhal Mountains are formed with the dramatic geographic formations with crystal clear streams in the place that are formed as a result of the melting glaciers. Har ki Doon trekking offers the trekkers to experience ancient Indian culture, with gorgeous mountain views, lush green forests, attractive green meadows, rivers, streams along with the alpine lake. This is one of the ideal picks for the trekkers who are trekking for the first time.
The situation of Har Ki Doon Trek
Har Ki Doon trekking tour will mesmerize the trekkers with its situation at an altitude of 3,600 km in Garwhal Himalayas. Har Ki Doon is a valley situated at the base of Fateh Parvat offering gorgeous views of nature with alluring blue skies above and a dense forest of chestnut in the adjacent that covers trees of deodar along with Sycamore. This trek is also surrounded with beds of sparkling flowers that bloom in almost all the seasons while playful streams and waterfalls make a charming environment. This makes Har Ki Doon trek as a trip to the “valley of God”.
When to plan for Har Ki Doon Trekking Tour?
Har Ki Doon trek will be ideal to do in summer that is April to June and again during post-monsoon that is from September to December. Summer is one of the best seasons to trek in Har Ki Doon because it offers pleasant weather without any fog and sky always remains clear from rains. Monsoon creates difficult to trek in this region, but post-monsoon it is good opportunity to visit, as the rainfalls will be too low or will not be present, and snowfall will also be too low, creating the space to trek.
What pleasures are offered in Har Ki Doon Trek to enjoy it?
Har Ki Doon trekking tour will overwhelm the trekkers with the few stunning views at crucial points during the trek. So, here we listed those gorgeous places and what can be viewed here and where trekkers can enjoy.
- Ruinsara Lake striking features to the trekkers of this trail with an alpine lake surrounded by snow-capped mountains and the trail is richly filled with riot colours and textures which will allure the trekkers.
- Har kiDoon trek offers the trekkers to experience and witness the local and village culture of this region.
- Har Ki Dun will offer a campsite which is just behind the Swargarohini Peak, from where the sunset view is one of the finest picturesque from the Mother Nature.
- DevsuTatch is yet another attractive spot with greenish meadows all around in the Har ki Doon trek.
- Jaundhar Glacier along with the Morinda Lake is the other two best spots in the Har ki Doon trekking.
Apart from the above attraction’s trekkers can also interact and visit with the locales in the villages that are near to the trek. So, take your time and plan out for the Har Ki Doon trek soon.